Welcome to Forest Chapel Preschool!
FCPS has its second star in the
Step Up To Quality Program!
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment
- To promote social, cognitive, physical and emotional development
- To offer a child-centered room with opportunities for creative play, experimentation, and exploration
- To feature age-appropriate activities in language and creative arts, math and science
- To follow a whole language philosophy
to view the calendar for March, April, and May.
Registration for the 2013-14 school year started on Monday, January 28, for current students, alumni, and church members.
We will have a Spring Open House (open to the general public) at the Preschool on Saturday, April 27, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Click on the link below
Sponsored by Forest Chapel United Methodist Church since 1969
Licensed by the Ohio State Dept. of Job & Family Services
Accredited 1995-2006 by the National Academy of Childhood Programs; National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
All staff trained in first aid, CPR, child abuse recognition & prevention, & communicable diseases
The sessions are for 3, 4, & 5 year old children (Child must be 3 years old by Sept. 30, 2013).
Half-day Sessions in the Morning from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
(Afternoon Sessions from 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. will only be offered if enrollment demands for it)
2, 3, or 4 day sessions per week plus Pre-K Friday option
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday a.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday a.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday a.m.
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday a.m.
- PreK Friday session (add on option for 4.5 to 5 year old students who will be entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2014)
Sessions begin the week of Labor Day and end the 3rd week of May. All sessions are multi-age.
Tuition (2013-2014) (as of 1/13)
TUITION AND FEES
- $65 non-refundable registration fee per family - registration fee does not apply toward tuition
- Tuition is calculated at the unit rate of $395 per day per school year
- Pre-K is for students entering Kindergarten in 2014
- Daily activities include group time, self-directed play, snack, gross motor play, and appropriate transitional times.
- Children are encouraged to make independent choices.
- Learning Centers include creative, discovery, math, manipulative, play dough, dramatic play, sensory, writing, listening, reading, music, and blocks. Space for group experiences is included.
- Our music specialist joins the classes together for weekly music classes.
- Independent and group activities
- Daily nutritional snack
- Enriching field trips
- School programs and activities
- Holiday Celebrations
- Song Fests
- Weekly lesson plans are posted in the hallway by your child's classroom!
- Preadmission interview
- Parent-teacher conference
- Family night
- Open house
- Parent meetings
- Classroom volunteers
- For more information or to schedule a visit,
- contact our Director, Lee Ann Stanley, via e-mail or at
Forest Chapel 2013-14 Preschool Registration
The following forms are now available online as PDF files:
We offer programs for 2, 3, or 4 days a week and Pre-K Friday options in the morning.
The programs are for 3, 4, and 5 year old children.
(Child must be 3 by Sept. 30, 2013)
Morning Session 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
(Afternoon Sessions will only be available if enrollment demands for it)
Call 742-6400 for more information.